This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
Successful completion (certification)
- Written evaluation: Successful completion requires a correct score of 70% or better.
- Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently wiyhout assistance.
- External chest compressions for adults, children, and infants
- Rescue breaths using a CPR mask
- Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device
- Ptimary assessment for an unresponsive patient
- CPR as a single provider for adults, children, and infants
- Safely attach and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- CPR as part of a team of two or more providers
Recognized certification period: 2 years
Recognized time to complete: 4-5 hours
Reneal training: Less then initial training time
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Early Defibrillation
- Chain of Survival
- Personal Safety
- Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breaths-CPR Mask
- Rescue Breaths-Bag Mask
- Rescue Breaths-Other Considerations
- Primary Assessment-Unresponsive Patient
- Unresponsive and Breathing-Recovery Position
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Has a Pulse- Rescue Breathing
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Pulseless- CPR
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Basic AED Operation
- Troubleshooting and Other AED Considerations
- Team Approach
- Legal Considerations
- Emotional Considerations
Nationwide Training 877-877-9129
CPR for the Professional Rescuer
CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer
This expert-level program helps healthcare professionals prepared and ready to respond as they encounter life-threatening emergencies, provide basic life support, and respond to choking and other airway obstructions.
ASHI's CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer has been approved for training for Emergency Medical Services
personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
Medic One Academy Inc. Copyright * 2015 All rights reserved